Thrive USA Certified Partners
Connecting Seniors to Valuable Resources
At ThriveUSA, we aim to help our clients live their best lives. We know that finding senior-friendly resources out in the community can be challenging. Because of this, we have reached out to a variety of businesses and groups, looking for the ones that fit our criteria of senior-friendly.
What it means to be a ThriveUSA Certified partner:
- Businesses must offer person-to-person interactions (as opposed to emails or other electronic communication) when at all possible.
- No pressure tactics in sales or services are employed by the business.
- The business is transparent and up-front about cost commitments (if any).
- Businesses offer discounts to ThriveUSA members.
- Businesses are surveyed by ThriveUSA clients.
We are committed to endorsing only businesses and organizations that provide top-notch care and service to our clients. You will never see a ThriveUSA Certified partner that has not been thoroughly vetted and that we wouldn’t patronize ourselves.
ThriveUSA Certified partners are in a variety of industries, including:
- Mental health & wellness
- Physical health & wellness
- Home improvement services
- Family services
- Medical services
Our full list of ThriveUSA Certified partners is available to all our clients, free of charge. The public can request access to our compiled resources by contacting ThriveUSA.
Want to Become a ThriveUSA Certified Partner?
We are always looking to expand our network of ThriveUSA Certified partners. If you are a business owner or organization leader that believes you can commit to the list above and should become a ThriveUSA Certified partner, fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch!