In-Home Care for Patients During COVID-19
Home care has become increasingly important during this time as healthcare professionals and families are looking for ways to assist older loved ones and those with chronic conditions. Our goal remains the same: to set a new standard in-home care with our personalized, holistic approach, help our clients heal, live independently, and ultimately thrive. We take every update about COVID-19 to heart to ensure continuity of service for our clients and the health of our caregivers.
This is a time of significant stress and anxiety for many families and we realize it is extremely important to work together to support our communities. Below are some of the steps that we are taking along with recommendations that families can take to protect their health at this time.
Health and Safety Precautions
- Staying up-to-date: We monitor the alerts issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Institute of Health (NIH) to help current and new clients receive safe and secure home care.
- Protective Equipment: All caregivers wear masks and gloves during client visits. We do everything we can to supply our workers with appropriate gear to ensure the health of everybody while continuing care or running errands
- Health Screenings: We follow up with our personal care coaches (caregivers) daily and continue to track all contacts and travel. Any caregiver who exhibits signs such as fatigue, chills, or coughing are advised to call their doctor and is not assigned to the clients.
- Limiting In-Person Visitations: To our clients, we recommend that you ask any family or visitors to let you know of their travels and contacts for the past two weeks and their health before visiting you. If they are displaying symptoms or have been traveling, please maintain social distance and use telecommunications to stay in touch with loved ones.
- Staying in Touch: Communication is more important than ever. If you have any concerns regarding continuing care, please contact us. We believe in being completely transparent and being able to address individual concerns.
We are working to assist current clients at this time and are accepting new clients to help families take care of their loved ones in the comfort of their homes. We are located in New Market, MD, and serve all of Maryland. Please contact us if you are interested in starting home care services or have any questions about our person-centered approach to care.