Great Caregivers Deserve Great Careers
Work With the Best of the Best In Home Health Care!
At Thrive USA, our Personal Care Coaches (PCC) are on the front lines, providing the best-quality, most compassionate care to our clients. Each PCC works directly with the client to establish his or her own personalized plan of care and goals, and creates a deep, lasting relationship that fosters healing and growth for the client.
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging career where you can create your own schedule, then we’re looking for you!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career development
We are currently looking for the following:
- Assist and educate client and family on activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assist with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living, including shopping, meal preparation, socializing, homemaking, medication reminding, and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment.
- Recognize, document, and report changes in client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Complete other assignments as requested and assigned.